1/1 Photo of Grape and Cucumber Salsa
This sounds different but when we tried this at a friends' party, I had to have the recipe. Light, fresh and very tasty - good for you even! Everyone there was going crazy over it. Serve it with heavy duty corn tortilla chips to avoid "chip failure". This is a great summer time appetizer and something out of the ordinary.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups green seedless grapes, quartered
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, quartered
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped (not sure how many cups this is but it could be added to one's taste)
- 3 -4 finely chopped jalapeno peppers (or more for extra heat)
- 1/2 fresh lime, squeezed on top
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- tortilla chips (Thicker are better)
- 1Combine all ingredients.
- 2Cover and chill 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grape and Cucumber Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (1123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1