Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounds different but when we tried this at a friends' party, I had to have the recipe. Light, fresh and very tasty - good for you even! Everyone there was going crazy over it. Serve it with heavy duty corn tortilla chips to avoid "chip failure". This is a great summer time appetizer and something out of the ordinary.
- 2 cups green seedless grapes, quartered
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, quartered
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped (not sure how many cups this is but it could be added to one's taste)
- 3 -4 finely chopped jalapeno peppers (or more for extra heat)
- 1⁄2 fresh lime, squeezed on top
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- tortilla chips (Thicker are better)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Cover and chill 1 hour before serving.
I thought this was a odd combination, but it also sounded refressing. I will make again, but it is time consuming cutting up the grapes!
I made this a couple days ago and brought it into work. I got alot of thumbs up and people asking for the recipe. It has a different taste to it, but it's good.