Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My children love this after school snack! You can basically use any fruit or flavor of cream cheese that your children like. I've made it before using kiwi for my son.
- 1 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Place the tortilla on a buttered baking sheet.
- Spread the cream cheese on the tortilla and gently press the grapes, cut side up, on top of the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with the sugar.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-18 minutes, or until crispy.