Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a lovely liqueur to sip during the winter and remember the flavours of summer...1 1/2 months macerating time.
- Wash and dry the grapes.
- Discard the stems and place them in a food processor.
- Process, pulsing the machine, until you get a juicy pulp.
- Cut the apricots into small pieces with kitchen shears.
- Place the grape pulp and apricots in a 6-cup jar or bottle; add 2 tblsps to 1/3 cup sugar (depending on how sweet you like your drinks) to the jar and top with vodka.
- Shake well and leave in a cool, dark place for 3-4 weeks, shaking once a day for the first week so that the sugar dissolves completely.
- The longer you leave it, the mellower it will become.
- Strain through a dampened coffee filter.
- Press down on solids to extract all liquid.
- Pour into a bottle and seal.
- Keep in a cool, dark place.
- Will keep for years.