Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
Perfect for the holidays cheesy and wonderful. Even works on kids who don't like veggies!
- 2 cups cooked yellow squash or 2 cups zuccini squash
- 2 cups crumbled Ritz crackers
- 1 chopped yellow onion
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄8 cup butter
- salt and pepper
- Boil squash for 20 to 30 mins or until soft, you can also steam it.
- Stir together everything together and pour into glass casserole dish sprayed with Pam.
- Bake @ 350 for 30mins.
Yum! Simple and good. I only used 1/4 cup of butter (to cut some fat) and was concerned that it may turn out to be dry, but it wasn't dry at all. It was delicious. Thanx for posting this.