Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice summer-time dessert! Originally from Bob Blumer, Surreal Gourmet. Television Food Network, 2003. Any combination of the fruit - such as; berries & bananas, berries & berries, peaches & berries or any other combination that you may have a desire for. As long as it amounts to 2 cups for the parfait & then you can serve a plate of the extra with a dollop of the yogurt.
- Line up 4 parfait, white wine or other tall glasses.
- Spoon 2 Tablespoons of yogurt, into each glass and smooth surface.
- Spoon 2 Tablespoons of granola overtop and smooth surface.
- Spoon 2 Tablespoons of fruit overtop and smooth surface.
- Repeat the process, adding a bit of honey here and there, to taste.
I sort of adapted this a little but this served as nice inspiration! :) I used vanilla yogurt, raspberries and strawberries, granola with dried blueberries in it, honey, sliced almonds, and a few chocolate chips jusr for fun. YUM!!!!!
DiScharf this is a fantastic recipe - I'd love to give more stars. I served it as part of a breakfast brunch - everyone raved about it! It was easy to put together, I served it in large red wine goblets with strawberries, blueberries & mango - the taste was just awesome!! I'm going to be having this regularly for breakfast - I am also going to have it as part of Christmas Day brunch. Thanks for a great recipe.