from a Pillsbury cookbook. It was submitted by Kendra Norris of Crossville, TN.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cereal in gallon-size resealable food-storage plastic bag. With flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin, crush cereal until very fine, making 1 1/3 cups crumbs. Place on large plate; set aside.
- 2In medium bowl, beat eggs, milk, and vanilla with wire whisk until well blended. Spread 2 tablespoons peanut butter on each of 6 slices of bread. Sprinkle each with about 2 tablespoons crushed granola bars.
- 3Spread 1 tablespoon marshmallow creme on remaining 6 slices of bread. Top peanut butter-spread bread with marshmallow-spread bread, marshmallow side down, making 6 sandwiches.
- 4Spray griddle or 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat to 350 degrees F. or over medium heat. Dip each side of each sandwich into egg mixture, then coat each side with cereal crumbs; place on hot griddle. Cook 2 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Serve warm; if desired, sere with maple or chocolate-flavored syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Granola-Peanut Butter French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.1
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 142.4 mg
- Sodium 624.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peanut butter granola bars