- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 (8 ounce) packages instant maple and brown sugar oatmeal
- 2 (42 g) packagesmaple brown sugar granola bars (nature valley)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 8 cups frozen blackberries
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss blackberries with flour,salt,sugar,butter,and lemon juice in large bowl.
- Stir in brown sugar.
- Cook down into sauce over medium heat in sauté pan.
- Meanwhile combine all topping ingredients in a separate medium bowl, and mix.
- Fill 9x9-inch baking dish with filling and sprinkle on topping mixture.
- Bake 40-45 minutes, until topping is lightly browned.