Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 6 cups rolled oats, not instant
- 1 cup wheat germ
- 1⁄2 cup shelled sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2⁄3 cup honey
- In large bowl combine all ingredients except oil and honey.
- In small saucepan heat oil and honey, until warm do not boil.
- Pour over oat mixture and stir until evenly mixed.
- Spread evenly in 2 large cookie sheets.
- Bake at 275 for 30 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Cool throughly and store in air tight container.
- Makes 10 cups.
This is *DELICIOUS* It was so easy to make! Your instructions couldn't be better. This makes alot! I've been snacking on it, enjoying it over yogurt, ice cream, and even hot oatmeal. Gives a nice sweet crunch. I will keep this recipe close at hand. My boys loved it too!! YUM-O TFS ~V