From Jade Beutler’s book, Flax for Life! Cook time doesn’t include overnight refrigeration. Calls for a coffee grinder for preparing the seeds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a coffee grinder, grind the sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and flaxseed.
- 2Combine the seed mixture with the oats. Divide in half.
- 3Soak one half in apple juice.
- 4Place both halves in the refrigerator overnight.
- 5Stir the two halves together. Add the cinnamon and fresh fruit.
- 6Top with yogurt and serve.
Browse Our Top Oatmeal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Oatmeal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Granola-Like Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.3
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 22.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.8 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 16.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: