Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Jade Beutler’s book, Flax for Life! Cook time doesn’t include overnight refrigeration. Calls for a coffee grinder for preparing the seeds.
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 4 tablespoons flax seeds
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄4 cup fresh apple juice
- cinnamon, to taste
- 1 cup fresh fruit, bite-sized
- 4 -6 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt, to top
- Using a coffee grinder, grind the sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and flaxseed.
- Combine the seed mixture with the oats. Divide in half.
- Soak one half in apple juice.
- Place both halves in the refrigerator overnight.
- Stir the two halves together. Add the cinnamon and fresh fruit.
- Top with yogurt and serve.