1/4 Photos of Granola Ice Cream Squares
5 hrs 10 mins
Here is a great way to serve granola for dessert or snack this summer! My personal suggestion is to use my Vanilla-Scented Granola! I recently made this using Lemon Sorbet for the filling with Blackberry Sauce and it was sensational! If you are unable to use all the squares at once, slice and wrap individually with plastic wrap and freeze for individual use! Be creative -- This is a very versatile recipe. Cooking time reflects freezer time. I hope you will enjoy this as much as I do! I discovered this recipe on Recipe Goldmine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle 2 cups of granola in ungreased 9x9" square baking pan.
- 2Drizzle with ice cream topping.
- 3Cut ice cream into about 1" slices.
- 4Place on granola in pan.
- 5Let stand until slightly softened.
- 6Spread evenly.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining granola.
- 8Cover and freeze until firm, about 5 hours.
- 9Cut into squares.
- 10Serve with additional topping if desired.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Granola Ice Cream Squares
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.2
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 28.2 mg
- Sodium 94.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 10.4 g