Here is a great way to serve granola for dessert or snack this summer! My personal suggestion is to use my Vanilla-Scented Granola! I recently made this using Lemon Sorbet for the filling with Blackberry Sauce and it was sensational! If you are unable to use all the squares at once, slice and wrap individually with plastic wrap and freeze for individual use! Be creative -- This is a very versatile recipe. Cooking time reflects freezer time. I hope you will enjoy this as much as I do! I discovered this recipe on Recipe Goldmine.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of granola in ungreased 9x9" square baking pan.
- Drizzle with ice cream topping.
- Cut ice cream into about 1" slices.
- Place on granola in pan.
- Let stand until slightly softened.
- Spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with remaining granola.
- Cover and freeze until firm, about 5 hours.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve with additional topping if desired.