Recipe by Mirj
I used to have a lot of fun making this with my kids, but now they make it on their own, which is even more fun for me!
Top Review by NcMysteryShopper
This was really good and really easy to make. I added some light brown sugar and dried cherries to the batch. I am surprised at the one star rating!!! And, I am glad I made it anyway! Honestly, if you want to make a healthy snack that the kids will eat up.... this is it!!!
- 3 cups granola cereal
- 3 ounces chow mein noodles
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup dried banana chips
- 1⁄2 cup dried apple chips
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine granola cereal, chow mein noodles, and peanuts; stir well.
- Spread mixture evenly in a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan; pour margarine over granola mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F.
- for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Stir in raisins, banana chips, apple chips, and chocolate chips.
- Store mixture in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.