Recipe by Lalaloula
The orgininal of this tasty treat was printed in the Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet Cookbook and had been submitted by Loraine Meyer. I scaled it down and changed it around a bit to suit my family's taste even more and this is the result. I hope youll enjoy it, too.
Top Review by Starrynews
Yum, great treat! And I love that it is scaled to a small batch. I used homemade granola that already had almonds in it, so I followed a previous reviewer in just increasing the amount of granola. I ended up with ten clusters. Due to some unseasonably warm weather, I finished up the process in the fridge after finding them still soft after three hours - worked great. Thanks for sharing! Veggie Swap 44
- 3⁄8 cup chocolate chips (I used milk chocolate)
- 1⁄8 cup butterscotch chips
- 3⁄8 cup granola cereal (without raisins)
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave safe bowl combine chocolate chips and butterscotch chips. Melt them and stir until smooth (in my microwave it took 1 1/2 minutes on high).
- Stir in granola, almonds and cinnamon until everything is well coated.
- Drop by tabelspoonfuls onto a paper-lined baking sheet. Allow to dry for about 1 1/2 hours or until set.