Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe that I came up with after just being tired of that granola flake stuff that you need a spoon to eat. I wanted something I could pick up when I was on the go, but still something with that wonderful granola crunch. So, this is it. ENJOY!
- Preheat your oven to 325°F In a large bowl, stir together the first 5 ingredients; set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter and maple syrup together in the microwave on high.
- Stir the butter mixture into the dry ingredients and pour onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flip the granola over and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and toss with the dried fruit while still hot.
- Serve when cool.