1/3 Photos of Granola Chocolate Chip Cookies
And you thought chocolate chip cookies couldn't be improved on! Granola adds extra flavour and crunch to these tasty treats.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large mixing bowl; combine butter and both sugars and beat until creamy.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla, beating until fluffy.
- 3Combine flour, salt and soda; add to creamed mixture and stir until blended.
- 4Stir in granola and chocolate chips.
- 5Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto a non-stick baking sheet.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Granola Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1494 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1357.1
- Calories from Fat 649
- Total Fat 72.1 g
- Saturated Fat 36.2 g
- Cholesterol 182.2 mg
- Sodium 1041.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 166.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 104.3 g
- Protein 20.4 g