Recipe by CrystalB
And you thought chocolate chip cookies couldn't be improved on! Granola adds extra flavour and crunch to these tasty treats.
Top Review by sdrennard
I enjoyed these cookies! I used Harry and David Crater Lake Crunch trail mix (I plucked out the banana chips, though) and made some delicious cookies! Thank you for this recipe!
- 236.59 ml butter or 236.59 ml margarine
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 414.03 ml flour
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 709.77 ml granola cereal
- 354.88 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In large mixing bowl; combine butter and both sugars and beat until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beating until fluffy.
- Combine flour, salt and soda; add to creamed mixture and stir until blended.
- Stir in granola and chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto a non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.