Recipe by CrystalB
And you thought chocolate chip cookies couldn't be improved on! Granola adds extra flavour and crunch to these tasty treats.
Top Review by sdrennard
I enjoyed these cookies! I used Harry and David Crater Lake Crunch trail mix (I plucked out the banana chips, though) and made some delicious cookies! Thank you for this recipe!
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups granola cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In large mixing bowl; combine butter and both sugars and beat until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beating until fluffy.
- Combine flour, salt and soda; add to creamed mixture and stir until blended.
- Stir in granola and chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto a non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.