Prep 15 mins
Cook 27 mins
This recipe came from an old church cookbook. Originally, this was just a plain chocolate chip cookie recipe, but I added the granola for some crunch. My family liked the results, so I've been making them this way ever since!
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cream together the butter, sugars, egg, vanilla, and the butter flavoring until almost fluffy.
- In another bowl stir together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture.
- Mix well.
- Stir in the granola and the chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonful on slightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.