Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Was looking for a way to add fiber into my kids diets and I came up with this. Really crunchy and yummy.
- Put chicken in a ziplock bag with Italian dressing, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Marinate for at least an hour in the fridge.
- In another ziplock bag put bran flakes and granola. Smash up as best as you can without breaking the bag. Put in a bowl with the bread crumbs.
- Scramble the eggs with the water in a shallow bowl. I use a pie pan. And in another shallow bowl put the flour.
- One at a time take a piece of chicken out of the marinate and roll in the flour, then the egg and then put it in the bread crumb mixture pressing hard so they stick. Lay them on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes depending on the size of the strips.