Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are great cookies and easy. My picky son loves them. If you don't have butter you can substitute 7/8 cup oil.
- 414.03 ml flour
- 414.03 ml brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 14.79 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 236.59 ml butter (softened)
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 946.36 ml low-fat granola cereal with raisins
- 236.59 ml semisweet mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl stir together first 4 ingredients.
- Stir in eggs, butter, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Stir in cereal and chips.
- Drop 1 - inch balls on ungreased cookie sheet.
- bake @ 375 for 9 - 11 minutes.
This was a simple easy recipe to follow fairly healthy snack. I substituted butter for cold pressed coconut oil for added flavor but overall was simple and easy to follow. Taste great and had the right crunch for cookies as well.
This was great! I followed very closely... but didn't use quite as much granola as it called for and no chocolate chips (just b/c I didn't have any). I will definitely make again - a nice little twist on regular oatmeal cookies.
Well, my grandma never made granola cookies, but if she'd have I'm sure they would have tasted something very close to that. Not too sweet, almost healthy, very filling. Very good to bring on a hike in place of commercial granola bars.