Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very wholesome and easy to make!
- 2⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (I prefer chunky)
- 4 cups old-fashioned oatmeal
- 3 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- 2 cups wheat flakes cereal
- 1⁄2 cup flax seed (ground) (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1 cup sunflower seeds (optional)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Heat honey, oil, and peanut butter in a sauce pan or in microwave, just until melted.
- Combine all dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- Pour warm honey mixture over dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add beaten eggs and mix throughly.
- Divide mixture into two 9 x 12 cake pans.
- Bake for 30 minutes total, but stir every 10 minutes.