Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Never heard of granola bread...sounds good! Makes: a 1 1/2 lb loaf
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 cups bread flour
- 3⁄4 cup granola cereal
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Select basic/white cycle, with medium or light crust color.
- Remove baked bread and cool on wire rack.
Delicious! Very soft with a nice crust and with the right hint of sweetness. Rises great. I made mine with some homemade Tahini Cinnamon Granola with raisins. I used 1 package of active dry yeast and I ended up using about 4 cups flour. I made this from scratch, not in a bread machine. Would make this again, thanks so much for sharing.
Great bread that rises well and has a great texture. The granola actually isn't that obvious. Slightly sweet taste but subtle. Definitely worth a go.