Recipe by KitchenCraftsnMore
A nice change from ordinary blueberry muffins. Adds a good crunch.
Top Review by DeniseBC
I imagine these vary quite a bit depending on your granola. They were good, but I could stand them to be a little sweeter. I might try next time to substitute applesauce for the oil.
- 1 egg
- 158.51 ml buttermilk
- 78.07 ml packed brown sugar
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 236.59 ml granola cereal, slightly crushed
- 236.59 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 118.29 ml fresh blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease bottoms only of 12 muffin cups.
- Beat egg, stir in buttermilk, brown sugar and oil.
- Stir in granola, flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda just until all dry particles are moistened.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full.
- Bake until golden brown about 20-25 minutes.
- Cool one minute in pan, then remove and cool on wire racks.