A nice change from ordinary blueberry muffins. Adds a good crunch.
Make and share this Granola Blueberry Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease bottoms only of 12 muffin cups.
- Beat egg, stir in buttermilk, brown sugar and oil.
- Stir in granola, flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda just until all dry particles are moistened.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full.
- Bake until golden brown about 20-25 minutes.
- Cool one minute in pan, then remove and cool on wire racks.