Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick, healthy hot breakfast idea from Whole Foods Market website. Definitely going to try this soon.
- 6 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 2 cups favorite granola cereal
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 12 ounces plain low-fat yogurt, sweetened to taste with
- Stir together frozen berries, sugar and flour and place in ungreased 8" square baking dish.
- Place granola in a small bowl and toss with melted butter, then sprinkle over berries.
- Bake about 30 minutes at 375 degrees, or until top is golden brown.
- Let cool and top with yogurt or serve warm with ice cream for dessert.