Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Lot's of protein and calories, but it's great for early mornings on the run.
Make and share this Granola Bars (High Protein) recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup salted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted sunflower seed kernels
- 1⁄2 cup raw sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups old fashioned oats
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup powdered milk
- 4 tablespoons wheat germ
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Place oats on a cookie sheet or other baking pan and place in oven to toast for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Stir all other ingredients together in a large bowl. When oats are done toasting, add them to the mixture stirring thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x11 baking pan and press down evenly. (Tip: Wet your hands and you won't get as sticky.).
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Cut bars and lift from pan while still warm.