Granola Bars (High Protein)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Place oats on a cookie sheet or other baking pan and place in oven to toast for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Stir all other ingredients together in a large bowl. When oats are done toasting, add them to the mixture stirring thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x11 baking pan and press down evenly. (Tip: Wet your hands and you won't get as sticky.).
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Cut bars and lift from pan while still warm.