Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Lot's of protein and calories, but it's great for early mornings on the run.
- 1⁄2 cup salted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted sunflower seed kernels
- 1⁄2 cup raw sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups old fashioned oats
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup powdered milk
- 4 tablespoons wheat germ
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Place oats on a cookie sheet or other baking pan and place in oven to toast for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Stir all other ingredients together in a large bowl. When oats are done toasting, add them to the mixture stirring thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x11 baking pan and press down evenly. (Tip: Wet your hands and you won't get as sticky.).
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Cut bars and lift from pan while still warm.