Lot's of protein and calories, but it's great for early mornings on the run.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- 2Place oats on a cookie sheet or other baking pan and place in oven to toast for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 3Stir all other ingredients together in a large bowl. When oats are done toasting, add them to the mixture stirring thoroughly.
- 4Pour mixture into a greased 9x11 baking pan and press down evenly. (Tip: Wet your hands and you won't get as sticky.).
- 5Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- 6Cut bars and lift from pan while still warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Granola Bars (High Protein)
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.0
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 95.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
unsalted sunflower seed kernels