1/2 Photos of Granola Bars
My husband found this recipe, we made them for his marathon and he loved them. I have substituted peanuts, for the walnuts and omitted the raisins and they still taste great. Chewy yet crunchy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Line a 13x9 inch pan with foil and spray with Pam.
- 3In a large bowl, stir together oats, flour, brown sugar, raisins,wheat germ, salt, cinnamon, and walnuts.
- 4In a smaller bowl, thoroughly blend oil, honey, egg, and vanilla; pour into flour mixture, and mix by hand until the liquid is evenly distributed.
- 5I use rubber gloves for this.
- 6Press evenly into the prepared baking pan.
- 7Bake 25-30 minutes in the oven or until the edges are golden.
- 8Cool completely in pan before turning out onto a cutting board and cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1018 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.0
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 109.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 30.7 g
- Protein 5.5 g