Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
not too sweet - very healthy bars.
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1⁄4 cup soymilk
- 1⁄4 cup real maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir in chocolate chips and raisins.
- In a 4 cup measuring cup, wisk together the coconut oil, soy milk and maple syrup.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well. Mixture may seem a bit dry.
- Press firmly into a 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares, but do not remove from pan until completely cool.