Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nutritious treat to give you energy.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄3 cup dried fruit, cut into small pieces
- Blend the peanut butter and honey in a mixing bowl,.
- Mix in the oats and fruit. Stir until all the dry ingredients are evenly coated with the peanut butter mixture.
- Spray a baking pan with cooking spray. Press the mixture evenly into the pan, making it about one-half inch thick overall. Put the pan in the refrigerator for about two hours.
- Cut the mixture into 2" squares and serve.
Used a chunky peanut butter for this recipe along with a mix of already diced dried fruit & the other ingredients & pressed it all into the bottom of an 8" loaf pan! Another time I might just up the taste a bit with some mini chocolate chips & some diced apricots & dates! Thanks for a simpe, tasty way to get an energy boost! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs at the tail end of the current Pick A Chef]