Recipe by mielhollinger
(This recipe is from the cookbook "How It All Vegan.")
Top Review by cakeinmyface
i made this but didnt pay much attention to measurements (as im generally naughty like that) i subsituted rice crispiys for granola and added a splodge or two of golden syrup, raw cocoa nibs and an extra silliy one (physsilim) egg replaced- didnt quite turn out crispy but were tatsy i expect thats due to my lazy measurements sticky fun all the same
- 1 cup granola cereal
- 1 cup coconut, shredded
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup artificial sweetener
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- flax egg substitute or psyllium egg substitute (to equal 1 egg)
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the granola, coconut, oat flakes, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in the sweetener, raisins, egg replacer, and oil.
- Mix together well.
- Spread mixture into a 8x8 pan.
- Sprinkle top evenly with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.