1/1 Photo of Granola Bars
Works well for the freezer, from 30 day gourmet. I like to double this recipe as it goes really fast in our house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixer bowl, combine oil, brown sugar, honey, vanilla, and egg.
- 2Add flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- 3Sstir in oats, cereal, and chocolate chips.
- 4Spray a 9 x 13 pan. Press the mixture evenly into bottom of pan.
- 5For chewy bars bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes. For crunchy bars, bake at 300 degrees for about 40-50 minutes.
- 6Cool completely and cut into desired sizes.
- 7You can label and freeze in freezer bags--ours never make it to the freezer!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.1
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 84.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 4.5 g