- 473.18 ml rolled oats
- 118.29 ml sunflower seeds
- 236.59 ml almonds
- 118.29 ml wheat germ
- 118.29 ml honey
- 59.14 ml brown Sugar Twin
- 29.58 ml unsalted butter
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 2.46 ml kosher salt
- 118.29 ml dried cherries
- 118.29 ml dried blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake at 350°F first 4 ingredients until toasted (10-15 minutes).
- While baking, heat in medium pot, honey, sugar, butter, vanilla and salt, until melted.
- Remove dry ingredients from oven and pour into pot, add chopped dried fruit. Mix well and turn out into 9x9-inch pan sprayed with oil.
- Spray aluminum sheet of same size with oil and press down on mixture until condensed.
- Bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely and then cut into 16 squares.