Tasty chewy granola bars. Very easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake at 350°F first 4 ingredients until toasted (10-15 minutes).
- 2While baking, heat in medium pot, honey, sugar, butter, vanilla and salt, until melted.
- 3Remove dry ingredients from oven and pour into pot, add chopped dried fruit. Mix well and turn out into 9x9-inch pan sprayed with oil.
- 4Spray aluminum sheet of same size with oil and press down on mixture until condensed.
- 5Bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes.
- 6Allow to cool completely and then cut into 16 squares.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.4
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 85.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brown Sugar Twin