Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Tasty chewy granola bars. Very easy to make!
Make and share this Granola Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup almonds
- 1⁄2 cup wheat germ
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup brown Sugar Twin
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 cup dried cherries
- 1⁄2 cup dried blueberries
- Bake at 350°F first 4 ingredients until toasted (10-15 minutes).
- While baking, heat in medium pot, honey, sugar, butter, vanilla and salt, until melted.
- Remove dry ingredients from oven and pour into pot, add chopped dried fruit. Mix well and turn out into 9x9-inch pan sprayed with oil.
- Spray aluminum sheet of same size with oil and press down on mixture until condensed.
- Bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely and then cut into 16 squares.