Soft Granola bars, my son loves them! I revised the directions to reflect some particular things that a reviewer mentioned.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast oats, coconut and oil in oven on 350 for 15 min in a 9 by 13 casserole dish, turning every 5 minute.
- 2In med size mixing bowl mix peanut butter, sweetened condensed milk, egg and choco chips. (if you are adding the chocolate chips, you will need to allow the mixture to cool before adding them in).
- 3Add oat mixture and mix well.
- 4Grease pan with a small amount of butter or oil.
- 5Smooth mixture evenly into pan.
- 6Bake at 350 for 20-25 min, until the edges begin to brown. allow to cool for a few minutes, then cut.
- 7ENJOY! store in a ziplock bag.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.8
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 62.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 6.2 g