- 709.77 ml rolled oats
- 236.59 ml chopped nuts
- 236.59 ml raisins or 236.59 ml other dried fruits
- 236.59 ml raw sunflower seeds
- 175 g package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 325° and line a 15x10-inch.
- pan (or 13x9 if you want them thicker) with foil, greased.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, nuts, raisins, sunflower seeds, chips condensd milk& butter, mix well.
- Press into pan evenly.
- Bake 25-30 minute or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly.
- Remove from pan & peel off foil.
- Cut into bars.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
- Makes 36 bars depending how you cut them.