Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yet another variation on no-bake 'bark,' this one masquerading as health food, lol. To personalize it even more, make your own granola ahead of time with your favorite goodies. Originally suggested in a Betty Crocker cookbook.
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla or 1 (16 ounce) package chocolate-flavored candy coating
- 3 cups granola cereal
- Melt candy coating in 3-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- (May need to break into squares to help it melt faster) Remove from heat; stir in granola.
- Spread on wax-paper covered cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate 30 min or until firm.
- Break into bite-size pieces.
- Store covered in refrigerator.