Here is an easy basic recipe to make whatever kind of granola bar you're craving! Our personal favourite is coconut, walnut, chocolate chip and skor - but the possibilities are ENDLESS!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Choose ANY combination of the 4 cup dry ingredients - mix and match!
- 2Melt butter or peanut butter (can use combination of both).
- 3Add all other ingredients and mix.
- 4Line 9x13 pan or high edged cookie sheet with wax paper.
- 5Spray wax paper with Pam or cooking oil.
- 6Spread mixture evenly onto pan.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until light toasty brown.
- 8Cool and cut into preferred piece size.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Granola Bar - Your Way!
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.1
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 372.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 11.9 g