Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A yummy granola bar that kids of all ages, even toddlers, can help make!
- 4 cups oatmeal
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup coconut
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup applesauce
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup craisins
- Mix dry ingredients together well.
- Add applesauce and honey; mix well.
- Add craisins and chocolate chips.
- Firmly press into 13x9 pan.
- Bake 20 minutes at 375°F They will look puffy and soft when you take them out.
- Cut into squares while still warm.
Not enough liquid. Had to add more applesauce and water and still not enough liquid. Came out very heavy and dry.