Recipe by Jen's Kitchen
From Time Life Family Favorites Made Easy recipe card.
Top Review by DeeCooks
This was fun to make on a rainy Saturday afternoon and my daughter just loved it. We used a different type of granola, but did the rest as directed. I didn't taste it myself (don't like banana's OR peanut butter) but she sure enjoyed eating them all!
- 3⁄4 cup apple cinnamon granola cereal
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 large bananas
- wooden popsicle sticks
Directions See How It's Made
- In food processor, process granola until even in size yet chunky. Set aside in low, shallow bowl.
- In small microwave safe bowl, combine peanut butter, honey and brown sugar. Heat on high for 30 seconds or until soft. Stir to combine.
- Peel, then cut bananas in half across the middle. Spread peanut butter mixture over bananas coating completely except for straight cut edge. Roll coated bananas in granola, pressing on cereal with fingers to adhere evenly.
- Insert popsicle stick or chopstick into cut end of each half. Serve immediately on waxed paper lined baking sheet or freeze.