Recipe by Dine & Dish
I am always looking for tasty and new treats for my kids. I found this recipe in Quick Cooking magazine and love how easy it is and how tasty it is! My kids love it too!
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 3 medium firm bananas
- 6 wooden popsicle sticks
- 2 crunchy oat and honey granola bars, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, combine the peanut butter, honey, brown sugar and milk; heat through.
- Peel bananas and cut in half width wise; insert a popsicle stick into one end of each banana half.
- Spoon peanut butter mixture over banans to coat commpletely.
- Sprinkle with granola.
- Serve immediately or place on waxed paper lined baking sheets and freeze.