Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 2 hrs 5 mins
Have not tried these yet, found in magazine..but wanted to put it in my file for future reference..sounds different
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Line 24 regular sized muffin cups with foil baking cups. break 8 granola bars into pieces, place in gallom size resealable food-storage plastic bag or in food processor.seal bag and crush with rolling pin or meat mallet or process till fine crumbs.
- In medium bowl, mix crumbs and melted butter until well combined. Place scant tablespoon crumb mixture in each foil-lined muffin cups, press in bottom of cup to form crust.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.Beat in vanilla and eggs until well combined.
- Cut or break remaining 4 granola bars into 1/2" pieces, stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon scant 1/4 cup mixture over crust in each cup.
- Bake at 350* for 20-25 minutes or until set. Cool in pans on wire rack 15 minutes. Top each cheesecake with 1 tbls apple filling.Refrigerate till chilled, about 1 hour. To serve, remove cheesecakes from muffin pans, store in refrigerator.