2 hrs 30 mins
2 hrs 5 mins
Have not tried these yet, found in magazine..but wanted to put it in my file for future reference..sounds different
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350*.
- 2Line 24 regular sized muffin cups with foil baking cups. break 8 granola bars into pieces, place in gallom size resealable food-storage plastic bag or in food processor.seal bag and crush with rolling pin or meat mallet or process till fine crumbs.
- 3In medium bowl, mix crumbs and melted butter until well combined. Place scant tablespoon crumb mixture in each foil-lined muffin cups, press in bottom of cup to form crust.
- 4In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.Beat in vanilla and eggs until well combined.
- 5Cut or break remaining 4 granola bars into 1/2" pieces, stir into cream cheese mixture.
- 6Spoon scant 1/4 cup mixture over crust in each cup.
- 7Bake at 350* for 20-25 minutes or until set. Cool in pans on wire rack 15 minutes. Top each cheesecake with 1 tbls apple filling.Refrigerate till chilled, about 1 hour. To serve, remove cheesecakes from muffin pans, store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Granola Apple Mini Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.0
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 62.7 mg
- Sodium 117.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: