1/2 Photos of Granola
Another favorite recipe from my grandma! It was not uncommon to get sealed baggies of this granola in our stockings on Christmas morning - a big hit with all the grandkids! This is an easy but flavorful granola - we always especially liked the dried cranberry version, but raisins also work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F Lightly grease a large baking pan.
- 2Combine oats and almonds on the pan.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the butter and honey, stirring well.
- 4Pour honey mixture over oats and almonds and mix well.
- 5Sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon over the oat mixture, and mix together.
- 6Bake until light brown, about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 7Remove from oven and stir in coconut. Return to oven and continue to bake until the mixture is brown, about 5-10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 8Remove from oven and stir in raisins or dried cranberries. Allow to cool, stirring periodically.
- 9Store in tightly covered container.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Granola
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.7
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 86.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 30.6 g
- Protein 6.0 g