- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- cinnamon, to taste
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup raisins or 1 cup dried cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F Lightly grease a large baking pan.
- Combine oats and almonds on the pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter and honey, stirring well.
- Pour honey mixture over oats and almonds and mix well.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon over the oat mixture, and mix together.
- Bake until light brown, about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from oven and stir in coconut. Return to oven and continue to bake until the mixture is brown, about 5-10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from oven and stir in raisins or dried cranberries. Allow to cool, stirring periodically.
- Store in tightly covered container.