Recipe by JFitz
I make this recipe often and usually double it. You can play around with it and add different dried fruits and different nuts. I usually omit the coconut (my husband doesn't like it) and add walnuts. Enjoy!
- 591.47 ml Quaker Oats
- 118.29 ml wheat germ
- 236.59 ml shredded coconut
- 118.29 ml sliced almonds
- 118.29 ml sesame seeds
- 118.29 ml sunflower seeds, shelled
- 118.29 ml honey
- 59.14 ml canola oil
- 118.29 ml dried apricot, chopped
- 118.29 ml dried cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together first six ingredients.
- Heat honey in microwave for 1 minute. Add honey and canola oil to dry ingredients. Spread onto cookie sheet. Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and add cranberries and apricots.