Recipe by JFitz
I make this recipe often and usually double it. You can play around with it and add different dried fruits and different nuts. I usually omit the coconut (my husband doesn't like it) and add walnuts. Enjoy!
- 2 1⁄2 cups Quaker Oats
- 1⁄2 cup wheat germ
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds, shelled
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together first six ingredients.
- Heat honey in microwave for 1 minute. Add honey and canola oil to dry ingredients. Spread onto cookie sheet. Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and add cranberries and apricots.