Recipe by Miryam MS, RD
This is the best granola you will ever taste and has incredible amounts of fiber and healthy fats like mono and polyunsaturated fats. The sugar content can be modified for individual taste. Also the type of dried fruit can be replaced with dried apricots, cranberries etc which ever you like best, enjoy!
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup flax seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients except raisins, and flax seeds. Make sure you mix ingredients well.
- Pour mixture evenly into sheet pans.
- Cook for 50 minutes stirring after 25 minutes to brown all ingredients through out.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl.
- Add raisins, and flax seeds. Enjoy.