Recipe by Bergy
This is a nice granola mix, not too sweet. Try some fresh berries or fruit on top and you have a filling breakfast that stays with you.
Top Review by Lalaloula
Bergy, this granola is wonderful! It has a great variety of flavours, which all go great together! The sunflower and sesame seeds add an earthy taste and lots of nutrition and the berries a nice sour sweetness. Mmmm! Your roasting directions were spot on and resulted in a deep brown and fragrant granola. THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this wonderful recipe with us! Ill make this often again as it is so yummy and also way cheaper than the store bought kind.
- 946.36 ml uncooked rolled oats
- 118.29 ml sesame seeds
- 177.44 ml sunflower seeds
- 118.29 ml chopped almonds
- 78.07 ml sunflower oil
- 78.07 ml honey
- 29.58 ml water
- 177.44 ml dark raisin
- 177.44 ml shredded coconut
- 177.44 ml craisins (dried cranberries)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300F degrees.
- Mix together the oats, sesame seeds almonds and sunflower seeds.
- Pour honey, oil& water over this mixture and stir well.
- Spread on a large cookie sheet and bake 35 minutes until nicely browned on top.
- Stir the granola often while baking (about every 5 minutes).
- Remove from oven allow to cool and add raisins, coconut& crasins.