This is a nice granola mix, not too sweet. Try some fresh berries or fruit on top and you have a filling breakfast that stays with you.
- Preheat oven to 300F degrees.
- Mix together the oats, sesame seeds almonds and sunflower seeds.
- Pour honey, oil& water over this mixture and stir well.
- Spread on a large cookie sheet and bake 35 minutes until nicely browned on top.
- Stir the granola often while baking (about every 5 minutes).
- Remove from oven allow to cool and add raisins, coconut& crasins.