- 3 lbs yellow squash, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 -8 ounce sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) packagecornbread herb stuffing mix, divided in half
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken broth, squash and onions in saucepan.
- Simmer until veggies are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients except ½ of stuffing mix.
- Pour into 2 or 3 quart greased casserole dish.
- Top with remaining stuffing mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes until bubbly and light brown.